MULTIPLIER EVENT International conference
At the last term of the project, an International Conference will be held in the country of the applicant organisation.
The program for this activity will be prepared by the Steerig Comittee in one of the bimonthly virtual meetings. The conference will include presentations of all the outputs of the project and workshops will be scheduled to pilot and evaluate outputs 3 and 4, the toolkit and the MOOC.
Also, panels and conclusions of the project will be presented.
There will be 166 participants:
– All the inspectors of the Autonomous Community of Extremadura
– Inspectors of other Autonomous Communities in Spain
– Directors of Teacher training centres
– Members od school governing boards, school leaders, teachers
-Regional educational administrative authorities.
– Educational authorities/inspectors from Portugal
– Professors/lecturers from University of Extremadura
Besides, two members of each partner institution will participate in the event as lecturers.
The lectures will be in English or Spanish and translation into English and Spanish will be available.